Thank you very much for visiting the web site (hereafter called “this website”) which is managed by Japan Advanced Chemicals Ltd. (hereinafter called “JAC”).
Before using this website, you should agree to this Site Policy.
Please note that the terms and conditions for the use of this website may be changed at any time without notice.
In addition, this website is including links to other website managed by the related companies.
When using their website, please agree the site policies mentioned in their website.
When using this website, the following actions are prohibited.
- Actions that will or may violate the assets or privacy of third parties or JAC.
e.g. Use or distribute harmful programs or data, such as viruses.
- Malicious actions such as altering this website, or using this website as steppingstones for intrusion into the corporate networks or to damage the devices.
- Making any false application or notice including registration of the electronic mail address of any other person etc.
- Actions that damage the trust and/or reputation of third parties or JAC.
- Actions that will or may violate any laws, regulations or ordinances.
- Any other actions that JAC deems inappropriate.
Any contents (including information, documents, illustrations, photos, and moving images etc.) supplied in this website (hereinafter called “contents”) are protected by the copyrights of JAC and/or other parties.
To copy, divert, use in promotion of the contents without authorization is prohibited.
Customers are allowed to reproduce (download etc.) the contents of this website for personal or noncommercial use only.
(It will be deemed as “reproduction for private use” which is recognized by copyright law.)
Further, JAC does not grant any copyright, patent right, trademark right and any other right in intellectual properties with the contents in this website.
JAC pays careful attention to the accuracy of information on this website.
However, the accuracy, availability, reliability, safety and validity of any information in this website is not guaranteed.
Even if, by any chance, a customer is harmed by using the information in this website, or be harmed by not being able to use the information, JAC will not bear any responsibility.
The information in this website is subject to change without prior notice.
JAC may change the information and/or URL of this website without notice.
JAC may update the information on this website as much as possible, but we cannot guarantee that this is the latest information at all times.
Further, the operation of this website may be suspended or canceled without notice.
JAC shall not bear any responsibility for any reason for any damages occurring as a result of changes to the information, or the suspension or cancellation of this website.
The site policy may be changed without notice, and then the customer will be bounded by modified site policy.
In principle, this website is open-link.
It is OK to create direct links to this website provided the conditions below are agreed.
- We do not accept links from websites that slander our company or violate public order and morals.
- Please use the company name “Japan Advanced Chemicals Ltd.”.
- Please create link to the top page (https://japanadvancedchemicals.com/).
- For any reason, the links should be suspended in the case JAC will demand to suspend the links.
- The contents of third-party’s websites that contain links to this website (hereinafter called “link sites”) are not controlled by JAC, and JAC is not responsible for the contents of link sites, and not responsible for any damages caused by use of those link sites.
5.Personal information protection
JAC will use the personal information (including name, address, phone/fax number, e-mail address) of the customers to provide our products, services and related information.
JAC shall take all reasonable and appropriate security measures for preventing disclosure to third parties.